Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Great weekend :)

Hi peeps!! :D

Today is Tuesday,
and I missed the bus home,
again ._.
Thank you Ally, for fetching me :)

So on the Saturday that just passed,
13/4/2013
I went to bestie's house.
Her house is huge~~~
Love the atmosphere in her house x)

So that day we went swimming together again
hehe...
Just love swimming <3

Did you realize there's no end to the pool? :D

After that she went for rehearsal while I stayed home and baked :D

Chocolate chip cookies!!
(believe me it taste better than it looks :x)

This is the first time that I actually like what I baked
Usually it's just people telling me it's nice but I never agree
but this time,
Oh my gosh...I can't stop eating >.<
and my bro likes it so much he doesn't allow anyone else to eat ._.
Friends from school tried and everyone loves it!!
Arhh~~ Happiness ^^
Great recipe this is,
Thank you Jo for giving me the recipe :)

Than on Sunday, 14/4/2013
Fellowship evangelise event.
Thank you Lord for bringing a total of 15 new friends
Glory to God ^^

The event was a success
Even though I didn't join in the organizing of it
(mainly cause there's no need for me to :D)
Still,
Praise and Glory to God for the success :)

It's 2 more weeks till mid-year exam
nontheless,
I'm scared /.\
Hope the hard work pays off ><
Lord please lead me through.

All the best in life!

-Veeanna

No comments:

Post a Comment